You can access our OT programs within our centre or inquiry about a school or home visit.
Our OTs can assist/provide:
- Individual therapy session for Children with disabilities
- Adults and daily living - meal prep, shopping, routines, developing independence
- Assistive technology assessment and arranging trials of items - excluding electric wheelchairs, specialised bedding and car modifications.
- Sensory profile assessments
- Motor skill development
Common issues addressed in Occupational Therapy include:
· Building independence in self care skills
· Performing gross and fine motor skills
· Coordination and motor planning issues
· Attention and concentration
· Play and social skills,
· Handwriting difficulties
· Sensory processing challenges.
Occupational Therapy Fees
Note: Your child may be eligible for rebates through NDIS, Medicare, Private Health insurance or other sources. Please contact us for details.
Copyright © 2018 WeSupportU - All Rights Reserved.