Our Support Workers are local people who attend your home to support you with your every day living requirements. Our Support Workers have their own vehicles and can provide transport to medical appointments, activities or wherever you need to go.
Support Workers can also assist with:
• Cooking and feeding
• Provide company, physical and emotional support
• Accompany you to social outings to increase community participation
• Helping with technology or education
• Developing or assisting with support plans
• Liaising with your other NDIS supports
Copyright © 2018 WeSupportU - All Rights Reserved.