Specialised Support Coordination
Specialist Support Coordination addresses complex barriers impacting a participant’s ability to implement their plan and access appropriate supports.
Specialist Support Coordinators assist participants to reduce complexity in their support environment and overcome barriers to connecting with broader systems of supports as well as funded supports.
Specialist Support Coordinators negotiate appropriate support solutions with multiple stakeholders and seek to achieve well-coordinated plan implementation. They will assist stakeholders with resolving points of crisis for participants, assist to ensure a consistent delivery of service and access to relevant supports during crisis situations.
A Specialist Support Coordinator will help you:
- Understand your Plan;
- Connect you with supports and services;
- Design support approaches;
- Establish supports;
- Coach, Refine, Reflect;
- Targeted Support Coordination;
- Crisis: Planning, Prevention, Mitigation and Action;
- Address Complex Barriers;
- Design Complex Service Plan;
- Build Capacity and Resilience; and
- Report to the NDIA.
Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm
0426 276 301
Cheltenham & Frankston